MOLD REMEDIATION & PREVENTION
Water Fire Mold Restoration Services provides inspections for mold by a certified technician or project manager. Afterwards we will offer the best way to resolve any issues discovered,. There are five most common types of mold found indoors- Alternaria ,Aspergillus, Cladosporium, Penicillium, Stachybotrys. Some of these have a general term called "BLACK MOLD". When in doubt, CALL WATER FIRE MOLD RESTORATION SERVICES. Water activates mold and growth can begin between 24-72 hours.Mold can appear differently based on several factors.At times no visual signs will appear and there could just be an odor. Call Water Fire Mold at (978)548 - 9618 for an inspection.
Some common areas to find mold are: bathrooms, closets, attics and kitchens.In addition to remediation of mold, Water Fire Mold Restoration Services offers prevention of mold growth.Using a machine to put a microscopic layer on surfaces to prevent mold from returning or from growing in the first place.
Many people are sensitive to mold and some will experience health complications due to mold.The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported there is always some mold everywhere – in the air and on many surfaces. Molds have been on the Earth for millions of years. Mold grows where there is moisture.
It is important to have an expect properly handle remediation of mold.Common household cleaners will not stop mold from returning in the future.It will only cover it up temporarily. When you choose Water Fire Mold Restoration Services you can be confident that we will treat you like family until the project is completed.
Here are some tips for preventing mold:
- Keep humidity levels as low as you can—no higher than 50%–all day long. An air conditioner or dehumidifier will help you keep the level low. Bear in mind that humidity levels change over the course of a day with changes in the moisture in the air and the air temperature, so you will need to check the humidity levels more than once a day.
- Be sure your home has enough ventilation. Use exhaust fans which vent outside your home in the kitchen and bathroom. Make sure your clothes dryer vents outside your home.
- Fix any leaks in your home’s roof, walls, or plumbing so mold does not have moisture to grow.
- Clean up and dry out your home thoroughly and quickly (within 24–48 hours) after flooding.
- Add mold inhibitors to paints before painting.
- Clean bathrooms with mold-killing products.Typical household cleaners are not mold killing products. Remove or replace carpets and upholstery that have been soaked and cannot be dried promptly. Consider not using carpet in rooms or areas like bathrooms or basements that may have a lot of moisture
After remediation we can provide our Micro-Green service to prevent mold from returning if you have not resolved the root of the problem. Ask us for more details about this service.
CALL WATER FIRE MOLD RESTORATION TODAY (978) 548 - 9618
OUR PHOTO ALBUM IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION - CHECK BACK SOON
© Copyright Water Fire Mold Restoration Services